I am a young professional working towards expertise in Historical Theology, Christian Apologetics, Moral Philosophy, and Biblical Counseling. I am passionate about educating and encouraging curious Christians and helping them recognize how their emotional well-being impacts their theological development.
I work as a Field-Partner with Christian Businessmen’s Connection (CBMC) in the DFW office under Phil Carlson, I’m responsible for curriculum development for our branch and spend a significant amount of time developing psychologically and emotionally informed prescriptive approaches to discipleship and leadership development within the CBMC Young Professionals movement in DFW.
Why am I Passionate about reaching and developing leaders in my Generation?
- If we don’t develop leaders who are passing the baton, how do we move forward?
- The responsibility of every believer is to foster an atmosphere where Christians can grow closer to God and one another.
- I feel called to mentor, encourage, and educate Christians as they become leaders in their homes, lives, and relationships.
This blog is a journal and contains opinions on pressing challenges and issues for the contemporary evangelical Christian, alongside anything theologically related that I feel like writing small opinions on.
Personal Statement of Faith
- God is Gracious and Merciful: I don’t need to be bitter and critical, it poisons me and leads me to find reasons to condemn myself and others.
- God is Sovereign and Faithful: I don’t need to be concerned for my future or emotional security because He is the author of my life and the foundation of my security.
- God is Long-Suffering and Immutable: I don’t need to let my emotions dictate my relationships because Christ is in me and I am called to express Him instead of myself.
- God is Loving and Holy: I don’t need to search for attention and affection from my fellow creatures because God provides all that I need and He has called me to be Holy as He is Holy which means not fitting in till I have arrived into the New Heaven and New Earth.